Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things

I am always excited to find a product that makes my life a little bit easier. I have just discovered a product called Leather CPR. I bought it at Wal-mart and My leather couches look awesome. It is very easy to use and doesn't smell all funny. It claims to work wonders on anything leather IE. Luggage, clothing, baseball mitts, etc. But not anything suede. Anyhow I thought I would tell you about a few of my other favorite things as well.
Zout- for grass stains, Blood, baby poop, and spit-up.
Oxy-clean- for all my whites and as a companion to Zout.
Clorox2 - add some to your next load and -WOW- it really has saved many clothes of mine.
Future-floor finish-makes my linoleum floor looks great and makes it easier to clean the next time.
Pantine Pro-V hair smoother- even though my hair is curly I use it to help keep my curls from frizzing out. Works better than most defrizzing products I have tried.
LA-LOOKs Gel -Sport hold (its the blue one) to keep my curls under control all day.
flylady.com- helps me stay on top of my messy house 15 minutes at a time. she keeps my bed made, the laundry moving, my shoes on, my bathroom swiped and swished, And my sink shinny. Bless that fly lady.
Disney-and all of their movies to entertain my children for 60-130minutes at a time.
Mr Clean Magic eraser- for most messes my kids make
Goo-gone for Crayons on most surfaces
De-Solve-It for Crayon and oil in fabrics including carpet.
Clinique 3-Step- For my face.
Libman wonder mop- And the machine washable mop heads.
My dust pan with a tall handle like they have at amusement parks for the help to clean up the litter people drop. I love that I don't have to bend down to sweep up my floor. This was especially true when I was at the end of my pregnancy.
Jon
Stiles
Marcus
Erica
Hunter
William
These are a few of my favorite things
What are yours?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

The Gospel
Temples
Cash-N-Carry I can buy in bulk and not pay a members fee.
Music
arts n crafts
bleach...many many many uses
food (any kind)
Family they make everything else worth having
I could go on but I think you only wanted a couple.

Julie said...

my favorite things are neighbors who let me borrow their carpet cleaners and bring me yummy treats. Gardens that produce a yearly supply of salsa, pears, pickles and other essentials. A young women's calling and a husband who works too hard. I almost forgot my baggage...Wesley, Timmy, and Natalie.