Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am not a good baby sitter

So I have been watching my sister(s) daughter(s) off and on on different days. On mondays and tuesdays I have little Juliet and As my Sister Camille counts down to delivering her baby (which she did today) I have been watching her girls while she goes to her doctor appointments. So this is how good of a babysitter I am. Becca, Camilles youngest,(well not anymore, but she was yesterday) Fell head over heels down my stairs. I was at the bottom and saw the whole thing. and off course as children do she was carting around two fistfulls of toys. In the process of falling she managed to pierce her chin just under her lip with a little star braclet that was in her hand. It required one little stitch. SO I am not the best aunt in the World but thankfully Camille forgave me and hauled her kids over again today and kicked them out the door of her van, while she and Jason headed to the delivery room at the hospital. I love my Nieces and I am so glad my sisters trust me with them. I am just waiting for Juliet to take a tumble or two down my stairs. I know it is coming!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I wish we could just put them in a bubble. And Congrats to your Sister.