Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mckenzie

I have the cutest Nieces in the world! I have seen and held little Mckenzie Catherine Winward, and Camille definitly has made another adorable baby girl. I still have to wish Jason Good luck in about 12-14 years when the hormones and estrogen in his house will go off the charts. I am glad I only have one prom dress to worry about. But I still want my Baby girl to have the joy of growing up with a sister or two. I know I love my sisters, and am so glad to have found dear friends in my sister-in-laws. And since I am being sappy about all the women who help shape my life I love my Mom and Mother-in-law with all my heart. I miss My grandma's and love to visit with the one I still have here. Okay I am done now

Girls rule!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

*sniff*sniff* That is so sweet and can I just say ditto? I love you too Monica!