Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Murphys Law

On Tuesdays I usually give my floor a really good mop down. And I had every intention of doing so yesterday. But things got in the way, and I am just plain lazy and didn't do it. Even so The Murphy law for my house was not deterred. It was on a schedule. We managed to spill Orange Pop and two Glasses of milk. -We tricked old Murphy last night. And I mopped up after the kids went to bed. Now if I can just get my destructive Hunter locked out of every room in the house we might have a clean place to live.
Hope your clean floor lasts!-YEH RIGHT.

2 comments:

The Briscoe Bunch said...

Your kitchen floor is now blessed as my mom would say, I love that you kept to your schedule( even if it was forced a little).Isn't that how it goes sometimes! Life is grand.

Cindy said...

I could mop my floors and no kidding 20-30 min. later it looks like I never scrubbed,sweated and pour my heart and soul into the poor thing. So I gave up. jk. I still try but I can't say it gets mopped every week.