Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Monday, August 3, 2009

I wanted an easy job

Dallan, and other family and a few friends. Aug 3 2009
I have been sending updates as to the current situation. Mom is now my live in maid and I sit in my bed all day long and eat bonbons trying to stay pregnant for at least one more week. I do not feel as if I need to go into any further details on the subject other than my body is sick and tired of being pregnant and keeps on trying to squeeze the little guy out the exit door.

In the mean time my neighbors have been beside themselves trying to figure out how to help me and keep on dropping off plates of yummy food. One neighbor even brought homemade ice cream and choke cherry syrup to go with it. Erica proclaimed that if you eat that choke cherry syrup then you would choke. She also says very long and detailed prayers and asked a special blessing on the “goats milk that it would taste like cows milk.”

Stiles and Marcus have been loaded down with extra chores to help Jon keep up the extra stuff that I can’t help him with. Nothing hard but if you ask them what their names are they will start whining and say “OH this jobs too hard, we wanted an easy job!” They are not very enthusiastic about the extra work.

Hunter doesn’t know weather having grandma here is good or not. First of all she makes him eat his food at meal time- that one has always been hard for him. But then she will hand out a cookie when you least expect it. Mom is having a hard time keeping up with that little guy of mine.

William is so excited that I just stay put on the couch or on my bed. He is tickled that I don’t get up and leave him after about 10 minutes. He has been my neglected child. And now he is getting a chance to have some quality time with his mom before he gets kicked one notch higher in the totem pole. I don’t try to neglect him but as the saying goes the wheel that squeaks loudest gets the grease. So I guess he doesn’t squeak too much but some how he usually ends up kinda greasy and needs a bath. Not sure how that saying works with this situation- Oh Well.

I’ve typed long enough and need to go lay down again. Love you tons Dallan, And yes all you other people as well. But I pray for Dallan! So the rest of you just get a general blessing every so often.

Love Monica and the Woodin Nickels and her contracting uterus parasite.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Contracting Uterus Parasite....hmmmmm is that the name you've decided on? Just kidden.....I'm glad to hear your takin it easy.