Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

pictures

Last night for FHE our family got all dolled up and had a photo shoot done of our family. Our photographer was so patient with us and Hunter actually cooperated for the first little bit. Then he got his bottle and we had a hard time getting it ditched so it wouldn't be in the pictures. I am anxiously waiting for the next two weeks to fly by, (which they will) and then I will be able to get my hands on those pictures. After the photo shoot we had a hurried dinner of cold cereal and Then jumped in the hot tub. It is so great to be a family. If only Monday night football didn't correspond with FHE then things would be great- right.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're so good about getting pictures done! You are SUPER-MOM!

KatherineWoodin said...

I could not agree more with Monday night football. I am waiting for pictures also for my frame.