Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Friday, November 7, 2008

Now I am really in trouble



Just a few moments ago I changed William's diaper and then set him on the floor on his belly to watch Stiles building with mega blocks. I then resuced Hunter from the crib/cage and changed his diaper. (I am seeing a diaper changing pattern) When I turned back around to put Hunter down from the changing table William had rolled to his back and was giving me a goofy smile. So I thought he did it all on accident and so I put him back on his tummy and he immediatly rolled to his back. We played this back and forth game a few times. Now I ask you, am I in trouble or what?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That is so FUN!! I miss those moments. And yes you are in trouble!! But that started when you married Jon.lol.