Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For Sale

Jon and I are willing to sell our Terry camper trailer. It is a bumper-pull trailer that we bought last summer for our employees to sleep in while working up in Driggs. Every thing in the camper works. The fridge, heater, lights, a/c, plumbing, stove, oven ect. We are will to sell it to family for $1000.00. If no one is interested in it we are going to put it on Craigs list for $1600.00. We are willing to do payments with family as long as it is all paid for with in 12 months. the only draw back to this camper is it does not have cushions. They could be easily made. The camper sleeps 6 and has a ton of storage/cupboard space. Call me if you are interested.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

We want a camper that sleeps two. So I think we are out. But thanks for offering.

Julie said...

Going off of your halloween letter I'm with Cindy--- YOU ARE SUPER WOMAN!!! Your Awesome and our family is sure lucky to have you. The only thing that would make me like you more is if I had this trailer and heck why not one of your trucks for payment contingent on the economy getting better. Think it over o.k. lol.

Jon Woodins said...

Julie, I can't sell you one of my trucks. Jon keeps on letting people just have them.(that's how I see it at least) So You have to get in that line with Jon. Not me. But I don't think you want to get into that line because then he will hang it over your head, and make you do things you might not want to. Like watch our kids or work for us. And the economy will get better. It is going to be tough for a while, -Like the next 4 years-HA HA- But it will get better.