Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween -Whew glad that one is over!

So here is some Halloween Fun. I wanteed to let everyone know Saturday morning, after Halloween, Erica asked if Halloween was over. We replied that indeed it was. Her response was "So...now it's CHRISTMAS!"


This was Erica before We had to change her into a french maid. I let her wear her costume all day and by the time it was time to go trick-or-treating she had shredded the dress. Oh well she wore it last year too. At least she had some fun


This is Hunter pre candy. See how nice and clean he is. He loved his pumpkin Hat. He had never allowed me to put a hat on him period! But He wore this one all day and even asked me to put it back on him when it fell off. He threw a tantrum at bed time when I took it off and demanded it be back on his head on Saturday. Funny kid.



we did Carve Pumpkins on Halloween Eve. Erica's is the little one, Stiles the green one and Marcus did the big one. We had a ball and the kids were pleased with their "scary" creations. FYI Hunter was already in bed and William is too young to care.


this Was Erica dressed up for her Pre-school Halloween party. She is a "butterfly princess" She was so jazzed to be able to dress up twice! I am so glad we are done dressing up! But I totally dig her blue eye make-up. I guess I do like Halloween too.



William started out as a cute Dragon but then like all baby dragons blew poop out his diaper and was in need of a new costume. -the devil was waiting in the wings- (HA HA- Pun(s) if any intended)I thought he was cute and he didn't seem to mind being dressed with a bonnet on his head or wings stuck to his back.

So there are my Kids for Halloween. I wasn't fast enough to get Stiles and Marcus in their Vampire Bat costumes but if you want to view them Katherine took some pictures at her house and they are on her blog page.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute!! Cute!! Cute!!
I love their costumes! Kids are constantly keeping us on our toes and Halloween is no exception. Luckily you had an extra costume for Erica and Hunter is too young to care.

Andrew was Handy Mandy from the Disney Channel and I try to work out but have only been out twice in two weeks.

Cindy said...

O.k. so I feel like a dork I re-read your comment and realized that you were talking to Brandon about working out. lol.

Heather said...

Love it! That's so funny about the dragon blowing poop, ha ha ha. So true! Cute costumes though! And I liked your princess tiara, nice touch!

The Briscoe Bunch said...

How fun I love your great attitude that you have about all the fun kid things in life! Your kids are darling!

Julie said...

Ahhh!!! I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys on Halloween. Erica and Natalie Rock. You can tell we each only have one girl because we had to dress them up twice. Maybe next time we will both get girls again.