Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Princess's and Cowboys

At lunch yesterday Erica told me that she didn't like her food, but because Princess's eat their food, if they like it or not, she would be a princess, and eat it. Lunch by the way was peanut butter sandwiches, a dill pickle, and some Chips, all of which Erica likes to eat. Then Erica proceeds to tell me all about princess's and how they are beautiful, and do the right thing, and that she is a princess and then she said "But boys are NOT princess's!" I waited as she took a great big breath and told me that "Boys are cowboys. And they are handsome and cool!"
So to all you boys out there, you can not be princess's but you can be handsome, cool, cowboys!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Hey, makes sense to me! I love that Erica is SO girly despite having all those brothers.

Heather said...

That's one little princess who's gonna be very protected by her posse of handsome cowboys!

Cindy said...

I love how little kids minds work! I miss you guys sooo much!