Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Thursday, May 28, 2009

MR. & MRS. MARCUS WOODIN!?!

This last week Mindy, Kenadi's Mom, stopped me and told me the funniest story!

So Kenadi and Marcus have this two way crush going on and are always telling Mindy and Me that they are going to get married. Well this last week Mindy noticed that Kenadi had a ring on her finger and that it was really tight and turning her finger purple. So they did a bunch of stuff and finally got the ring off of Kenadi's Finger. Well since Mindy didn't recognize the ring she started asking Kenadi where she got it. and Kenadi told Mindy that Marcus brought it to school and gave it to her and that "they were Married!" Then Kenadi proceded to tell her mom that "Marcus only loves three girls. 'ME' 'ME' and 'ME'."
Mindy and I have been laughing up a storm every since. So today when I went to Marucs's Kindergarten Graduation Mindy made sure to take a picture of MR & MRS Marcus Woodin in thier little graduation caps. Those two are so silly!
I of course am too stupid to remember to take my camera anywhere!

2 comments:

Camille said...

That is HILARIOUS! Who knew Marcus would be so romantic?

Cindy said...

Way Cute! I'm still wondering where Marcus got the ring? lol!