Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

stuff to sell

Dear Family,

In an effort to help My tenants be able to afford to move I have purchased from them basically all of their furniture. I really do not need most of the items I purchased from my tenants. But I bought the items with the idea that I could resale them on Craigslist or perhaps sale some items to family members. You do not need to feel like you need to purchase these items from me but I thought I would offer them to family first and sale them to you for what I paid for them. Here is the list

27” television -$50.00
Computer desk $100.00
Entertainment center $50.00
2 tall black bookcases $30.00
New Lawnmower $150.00
Electrical hedge trimmers $25.00
A Bunch of yarn in lots of different colors $ 25.00 I was thinking of Becky when I bought this item
13” inch television $20.00
Hide a bed couch $35.00
Swimming pool with ladder filter and chemicals (quick set by Intex) $100.00
2 Filing cabinets one is black ,one is wood finish $10.00 a piece
Iron/ ironing board set $10.00
Small bookshelf brown $10.00
Weedeater $15.00


Some of the items we might decided to keep like the TV’s but I will need to talk to Jon more in depth about what we will keep and sell.

Call me if you are interested I will be posting most of these items on Craigslist soon.

Love Monica

No comments: