Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

it is not labor day today

I am okay,

A few of you know that On Saturday I was having major contractions and felt like I was starting to dilate. I have since been taking medication to stop my contractions and it seems to be doing it’s job. I can’t do all of the things a mommy of 5 kids should get to every day or else I start having contractions again. Mom has come to help me and get the house somewhat under control. I saw the doctor on Monday morning and he said my cervix was getting soft but I was only dilated to a 1. As long as I keep taking my medicine and keep my contractions to a maximum of 5 every hour we should be able to keep me pregnant for the next two weeks after that all bets are off and perhaps labor day will come early this year for me. So now you know.

Monica

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope you really are taking it easy. It's got to be hard, though, so please please call me any time. Yesterday was a breeze, they all entertained each other. We could definitely do that again! :)