Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Monday, March 9, 2009

Still trying to stay caught up!

On Saturday I had my sisters and their kids over and we sorted through a massive pile of girl clothes. For the entire time (which lasted almost 6 hours)we had no major catastrophic events, just one bloody nose and a few hurt feelings. Then it was time to leave and my nephew Seth ran back inside to use the bathroom before departing. He chose the downstairs bathroom and when he came back up stairs let me know that Hunter had mad a mess. He got out a box of baby rice cereal and poured it all up and down the hallway and then danced and played in it. -little monster- My new vacuum defiantly did not bargain for this.
On Monday morning It was like Hunter was in a contest with himself to see what he could destroy in the smallest amount of time. He started with dumping out a box of cereal in his bedroom I picked most of it up then went to get dressed and when I came out of my bedroom like 5 minutes later he had dug through Juliet's diaper bag and Had got out her butt rash cream and was happily painting with it. Then as I was cleaning up the creamy mess I decided I needed to feed Jet some breakfast so we sat down and I fed her then I went up to my room to get a jacket and found hunter in my room he had unloaded Williams Diaper Bag and got into he little can of formula that I keep in there and was spreading it around my bedroom. at this point I am just sitting there going "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!" Well He got the raw and of a spanking and was told if he exploded anything else in the next few minutes I was going to get his car seat out of the van and strap him in. HE waited- about an hour. And while I was mopping up the kitchen floor after I had put my Dyson trough the rounds at first light this morning He exploded the diaper changing drawer which is full of wipes and Little diaper sacks. Yes their were wipes and sacks all over. But at lest this mess did not need my vacuum or water and a scrub brush to clean up. He did get a spanking but I am saving the car seat punishment for something more sticky.

No comments: