Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Monday, March 9, 2009

does the choas ever end

LEtter to dallan.

Most of his letter was my posts below but his is what I added
So that does it for my blogging entries in other news I have a due date for this next little Woodin kid. I am due Labor Day! How fitting is that! So I will defiantly will Not be going to Lake Powell this year. I don’t think IT would be in the best interest of my health to do so. Or my baby’s for that matter. The month of March started out like any other. Nice and warm 60+ degree weather and then just like that it froze and snowed on us. The best you can say I guess is “Beware the ides of March” but I really should save that line for next weeks letter. I am feeling much better. I have managed to get out of bed for most of the days this week. Me and my toilet are not on as friendly terms as we were previously but I still admire the work my toilet does do. And as I get rounder I am sure I find myself being drawn back into the presence of my porcelain friend often. Not that either one of us will much be liking the situation. The laundry has almost got caught back up- well no wait- scratch that. If I let you believe that lie you might be led away by other false doctrine. Erica’s hair has really grown back. Unless you knew that this last summer she was sporting a rather unattractive mullet you would not know the difference except that she seems to have a lot of bangs. I had parent teacher conferences with my boy’s teachers this week. I was nervous to go. But It was all roses and good things. Stiles is the top of his class in math and even ends up explaining to the class how to do problems. He has a 100 on every single AR reading test and has moved his spelling grade of in the 70’s up to the 90’s. I am so proud of him. Although his desk is in a corner by himself because he won’t stop talking! And is kind of a class clown and gets all the kids laughing and giggling and all hyped up. I apologized to his teacher and told her if she figured out how to curb that behavior to let me know. Marcus is totally on track right now. Last time he was way behind. (even though it was the first week of school) Now he is sounding out words and reading small books. He is working hard to learn to read. I think he wants to be able to read like Stiles does and that inspires him to try that much harder. Marcus kindergarten teacher had nothing but good things to say about him except that he will give her a very dirty look when she slips up and calls him Stiles. And we all know that Marcus can throw really mean dirty looks. It is not surprising to me that she mentioned his dirty looks. Anyway I hope you are well and that I made you giggle a little bit. MJ told me yesterday that when he reads his my emails it just makes him think that his children are Angles and that he is so glad my children are not his children. But I am so glad my children are my children I love my little adventures every day but am nervous that my 5 year Warranty on my vacuum might already be null and void with how much it had already had to clean. The church is true. Work hard we will see you in 11 months!

Love Monica, Jon, Stiles, Marcus, Erica, Hunter (MY MUSE), William and Baby.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh, Monica you always leave me speechless. Good luck with your mess makers this week.lol