Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pictures of my Frankenstien

So I know I never post pictures but I love when other people do. Here are a few pictures of Hunter and his Stitches 3 days after the fact. He looks so much better than he did on Sunday!



Yes, I am stupid and don't know how to turn pictures the right way!


Here is one of William after he had managed to get his fingers in the butter. He got his fingers pretty deep into the butter.


Stiles Baptism pictures
Jon and Stiles look so nice! I just love my boys! Can you believe that my baby Stiles is a grown up 8-year old!?!


And I love this stairstep picture of my kids. and yes I am counting my belly as one of the steps!


Hope you enjoyed laughing at my Hunter! You got to read about it and now you have seen it!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Your kids are getting SOOO BIG! I am sad that we don't get to see you this Summer! :(

Jana said...

What cute pictures. I too love the stair pic. :) These kids do grow up fast!