Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Friday, February 6, 2009

a clean floor....



So after being gone for a week I got right back to work and mopped my 4 acre kitchen floor today. I even moved the table and chairs. Well as I was posting my last post about the picture tag. Hunter, dear old Hunter decided to empty out the flour bucket all over the kitchen as you can see. He managed to get quite a lot in the hall and on the floor in his bedroom. So I vacuumed that up and came to finnish my post to be informed that now Hunter has spilled Pop all over the floor in his bedroom. And sure enough he had. He was hiding in the closet when I found him. Poor guy two rounds of spankings in about 8 minutes worth of time. Now he is down for a nap! And yes those are real tears!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Poor man!**sniff**
Isn't motherhood grand!

Heather said...

OH my goodness!! That is FUNNY! Good thing he is such a doll, he just melts your heart when he looks at ya. Not a fun clean up job though. Next time give me a call, I'll come help. Serious.

The Briscoe Bunch said...

WELCOME BACK!! Isn't it amazing how much we miss our little lovlies while on vacation then when we come back we try to find the fastest red eye back to paradise. J/K I know you wouldn't miss cleaning that floor twice for nothing! Hunter so sweet love the real tears. Way to get the pictures Monica!
See ya soon!

Camille said...

of course! who wants to spread flour and pop all over a DIRTY floor?!?! It has to be freshly clean or it's just not worth it! Hunter just missed you too much. =)

Julie said...

Love the picture. Welcome home!!! In a weeks time you probably forgot that you had to sweep after every meal and between meals and I bet for sure you missed the loads of laundry. Ahh the things we had to deal with that you didn't while you were gone. I'm anxious to see your hawaii pictures.