Our Handful of Children

Hunter, William, and Wyatt

Friday, September 25, 2009

A MAKEOVER !

As my husband was away hunting the big mighty elk, I was more anxiously employed. My Kitchen has been in makeover stage for a year now. When we bought the house it was Wallpapered in some very early 90's Country blue and mauve hearts. Under that was some 70's avacado green and harvest gold baskets of food. And that Paper was stuck directly onto the sheet rock. So I stripped and then textured and then masked everything and finally last night I stayed up until 3:30 am and painted my heart out. Here are my results.




This is Jons elk


The door leading out to my garage

Coming down from Jon and I's bedroom

Now I need some new window treatments fo finish off the room


the view from the livingroom




Yes! I have completed this project- well almost I still need to do behind the fridge, maybe next year!






2 comments:

Belinda Corp said...

you rock the world with your kitchen do over. Love love it! Love Mom

Heather said...

Looks greentastic! Great job!